From the good-hearted maker Thomas Spanos over at the 'as you wish project' we have a mashup of Lord Vader and a Xenomorph into an absolutely badass looking helmet. And yes, that is Vader's lightsaber as the secondary mouth.
"The HRG Trooper is named in homage after the ground breaking fantasy artist HR Giger's design for The Alien. In short, The HRG Trooper is The Alien as made from the parts of Star Wars."
Hit the jump to see more and wish that you had the ability to wish for this to be on your desktop/head.
1. Alien frontal skull = Vader helmet
2. Alien lower mouth features = Clone Trooper lower helmet
3. Alien spine ridge = Clone Trooper fin repeated
4. Alien ribs along side of head = Death Star hallway light features
5. Alien tubing bulge = Clone Trooper thermal detonator
6. Alien secondary mouth = Darth Vader lightsabre
7. Alien tubing along sides of head = Darth Maul and Darth Tyranus lightsabres