Entries in apple (7)
Looks like the blendtec team upped the production value of these videos. What we have here is a "Will it Blend?" espionage movie that includes a few jabs at dude at the bar, intense action sequences, and poking some fun at the gizmodo / apple calamity. In the end, there is a fun announcement of a blend your old phone contest, where you can win a NEW iphone 4 AND a 2 year service contract. Kinda awesome. Click on to watch the video of total iphone 4 destruction !
Apple sure has been pulling some crap lately, it is no secret. In fact, just recently... I updated my iphone to OS version 4.0 and the 3g stopped working. Coincidence, or an evil plot to make me buy their NEW product? Anyway, go [ here ] to see more.
Go to Gizmodo and check it out. This leak seems to be quite real and the phone looks to be very cool.
• Front-facing video chat camera
• Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
• Camera flash
• Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
• Improved display. It's unclear if it's the 960x460 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the "Connect to iTunes" screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
• What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
• Split buttons for volume
• Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic