Made from cardboard, paper mache, paint, odds-n-ends and a whole lot of love, this functional wrist communicator is made to fit your iphone so you can talk to your friends in geek style. Read on to see more close up shots.
Entries in iphone (11)
Wowzahz.. hump day just got a little steamier. Let me ask you this...
Are you a person who likes star wars, sexy ladies and you have yourself an iphone? If so (I knew it), you are in luck ! Click on to see these in full detail and then procede to buy one.
It feeds your iphone with bio-electricity. Your iphone hungrily accepts its juices. This idea is straight from the movie eXistenZ, which if you seen it, you kinda have to love it. If you havent seen it, check out this trailer. It will make this iphone charger that much cooler, in your opinion (if you have one).
Looks like the blendtec team upped the production value of these videos. What we have here is a "Will it Blend?" espionage movie that includes a few jabs at dude at the bar, intense action sequences, and poking some fun at the gizmodo / apple calamity. In the end, there is a fun announcement of a blend your old phone contest, where you can win a NEW iphone 4 AND a 2 year service contract. Kinda awesome. Click on to watch the video of total iphone 4 destruction !
Rock Racing is a mashup of star wars pod racing, nascar, ridiculously sick jets and a handfull of the "advanced technology" that we all know and love. Yes, it is all live and on planet Earth as a real deal racing circuit in the sky.
Also, there is an iphone, ipad, ipod game for rocket racing that is actually very awesome looking and coming soon.
Go to Gizmodo and check it out. This leak seems to be quite real and the phone looks to be very cool.
• Front-facing video chat camera
• Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
• Camera flash
• Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
• Improved display. It's unclear if it's the 960x460 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the "Connect to iTunes" screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
• What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
• Split buttons for volume
• Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic